- Early career researcher in robotics and applied machine learning.
- Background: robotics, robot learning, machine vision, control.
- Main interests: manipulation, learning of sensorimotor skills, (applied learning methods of) torque control for safe human-robot collaboration.
- Hardware experience with humanoid robotic platform iCub and manipulators Baxter and (minimal) Kuka.
- PyTorch and Python knowledge for supervised and weakly supervised learning.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, University of Manchester, UK, 2020.
- M. Sc. in Computational Neuroscience and Cognitive Robotics (Distinction), University of Birmingham, UK, 2016.
- B. Eng. (hons.) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, University of Malta, Malta, 2015.
Grant awarded to attend the 3rd Summer School on Integrating Vision and Language: Vision and Language Integration in Cognitive Robotics, Athens, Greece, 2017.
Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions scholarship awarded to pursue doctoral training at the University of Plymouth (transferred to the University of Manchester), 2016.
ENDEAVOUR scholarship awarded to pursue postgraduate studies at the University of Birmingham, 2015.
Scholarship awarded for the biomedical engineering summer course at the University of Applied Sciences, Wilhelmshaven, Germany, 2013.
Best Newcomer Award at the IEEE Malta Student Branch Robot Wars competition, 2012.
- Machine Learning Frameworks,
- Physics simulator,
- Robots & Platforms:
- Soft skills: